1.07.2012

the two of us.

button down: f21 ; shorts: H&M ; tights: hue ; boots: Steve Madden ; lipstick: MAC "rebel"

Yes, I am one of those weirdos that considers their dog their child. There is something about the unconditional love that they give, I don't know how anyone couldn't love that face (up there ^).
If you couldn't tell I really like button downs...and plaid. I don't know why, I'm a woman obsessed. Threw on the blue tights cause frankly I thought it looked cool and it was kinda chilly out. ;)

Have a lovely weekend all!

xx A

3 comments:

Cliff Tuna said...

Awwww you and your dog look so sweet together hahaha and I'm loving your boots so much Angela! :D

CROP.CRIP.CROP

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

cute outfit!

x

SHOP STYLE CONQUER
SHOP STYLE CONQUER
SHOP STYLE CONQUER

by S said...

I love ur style, is so colorful and different love it.
and i love all the animals, especially cats, i have one, and I talk with him and love him and treat him like a lil baby :)
love your style babe :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails