1.18.2012

don't let the days go by.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
sweater and tank: Anthropologie ; jeans: DIY ; sneakers: Converse ; bag and watch: MBMJ ; ring: Etsy

This is a sort of "feature" on my favorite place, World of Beer(WOB). Having two days off in a row has its benefits and one is beer drinking ;). The bf and I seriously cant get enough of this place, were sort of regulars which makes me feel like I have a drinking problem, heh.
Anyyyway, I love my DIYed bleached black denim! If you ever wanna do it, just make sure whatever you're trying to bleach is cotton, otherwise it won't work. I just mixed half bleach half water in a bucket and dunked my pants in. I think they turned out sooo cool! :)

xx A

1 comment:

Gosia said...

These pants look great, so unique!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails