1.16.2011

walking after midnight





maxi dress: anthro ; tunic and boots: f21 ; socks: lf ; shades: ray ban

took rex for a walk after work and had the bf snap some photos.
cant wait til i get an slr camera so they look better than from my cybershot ha!
love this torn up tunic i got the other day from forever, it worked perfectly over the dress, and i couldnt help myself when i saw these leopard print socks! cant wait to wear them with my Lita's when i get them this week!! eeeeh!
happy sunday ;) enjoy!

xx Ang

14 comments:

Becky-May said...

such a cool outfit - and sweet dog!

The Flower Girl

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

X

Anonymous said...

ooh i love the top with the maxi skirt! and the socks!!!!!

rex is adorable! :D

nesha,
http://thebuttonowl.co.uk/

Phuong said...

you look so cool!

Orphaned Apparel said...

Love your tunic!

sammi burley (chase.dakota) said...

your socks are awesome!
check out my giveaway
www.chasedakota.blogspot.com

Janet Viktoria said...

Love the sweater, I have one like that! :)

CMA said...

oh, i'll be back for sure!
keep up your awesome blogging!
and come visit COSMICaroline and stay tuned for a new photographer and an upcoming giveaway!

-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Devina said...

You look gorgeous!!
Loved your outfit!!!

Kirke said...

Love the blouse!

Follow me
http://cicucoco.blogspot.com/

Edgy said...

Really nice outfit. Love the socks, really original!

www.fromanedge.blogspot.com

Really like your blog. I am a follower. Wish you could do the same for me :)

Abigail said...

i love the socks!! :) cute blog. come enter our ELLE Magazine subscription giveaway! xo

www.lovelywanderlust.com

A, J and S said...

I love the top! I adore how it drapes! Plus your dog is so cute!

http://unconfinedaspirations.blogspot.com/

Viv said...

lovely outfit, great socks :)





myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Fashion Nicotine said...

Nice sweater!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails