1.19.2011

happy accident.




tee: f21 ; jeans: ag ; necklace: anthro ; shoes: lf ; bag: marc by marc jacobs ; shades: ray ban ; bracelet: random boutique ; lipstick: kat von d, backstage bambi

woke up a little late for work the other morning (what else is new) and just threw this outfit on. it ended up being my happy accident for the day. got lots of compliments and my own grandmother didn't even recognize me ;)

On a more exciting note...got my LITA'S today!!!! whoop whoop!!!
so stoked def wearing them tomorrow and will post some fantastic pics. behold the beauty below...the second one is of Rex checkin 'em out, he has to make sure everything is copacetic haha


jeffrey campbell, lita: from solestruck

have a lovely evening all, day off on friday so my weekend officially starts tomorrow!! :)

xx Ang

1 comment:

Aveline said...

Gimme those boots :p

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails