2.22.2010

let's talk about this...[stackable rings]

I have always lovedddd the stackable rings that are sold at tiffany's (and still do) but recently while searching on etsy I found the most adorable stackable rings!!! they can be engraved to say whatever you choose, ie: names or sayings. each ring is imprinted with a seperate stamp for each letter, which means they will never be perfect and the letters will never be even which adds to the charm that these fab rings already have! tinytokensdesigns is the etsy store owner, and at $19 per ring, the price is right! I totally plan on purchasing one and mixing it with different styles of rings to create a really cool stack on my finger!

like these!! mix and match! :)

2 comments:

Jessie77 said...

those are great, must check them out!

-jessie
My Delusional Mind

Jessie77 said...

those are great! must check them out!

-jessie
My Delusional Mind

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails