2.15.2010

"legends never die"

I know I'm a little late in my posting about this, but I must give recognition and tribute to the late and more than great designer, Alexander McQueen. He was more than an inspiration to many people, especially the lovers of the fashion and art world. Having gone to fashion school, McQueen was a designer that we all aspire to be, he was daring, creative, clever and for lack of better words absolutely amazing! He is someone that will always be remembered and that no one will be able to replicate, he truly was a one in a million talent and designer and the fashion world has lost another wonderful and brilliant soul. I'll end this with a couple pics of my favorites of his designs (especially ones with SJP). RIP Alexander McQueen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails