3.12.2012

obsessed: mka.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
photos from Olsens Anonymous

I am so obsessed with these 4 photos of MKA I had to share them.
1. Ashley: I die for that hat, I am just in love with the photo in general
2. Elle UK Photoshoot: the pieces are simply to die for!
3. MK: I am so inspired by this look. I've wanted a pair of platform loafers for a while now and hers are ideal. Did I mention the run in her tights?!?!!
4. Dynamic Duo: This pic is so cute, I love that they are both wearing red lipstick. Although you can't see the entire looks, they're still always styled beautifully.

xx A

1 comment:

The Fashion Philosophy said...

So pretty! We are totally obsessed with them too, haha! Love.

PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails