3.04.2012

lady luck.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
vintage flannel & gladiators: LF ; shorts: Urban Outfitters ; bag: MBMJ ; bracelets: LF and Tiffany&Co.

Obsessed with this flannel! the high-low hem and the (lucky)horse shoe on the back are soo good, I plan on throwing it on with everything. Yes, I have a shopping problem - as I like to believe all fashion bloggers do - and I have hit up LF's sale like 4 times. They have such fab deals right now I can't resist, not to mention it is one of my fav places to shop.

Happy Sunday peeps ;)

xx A

4 comments:

thekellytang said...

Amazing flannel love the horseshoe!

<3 Kelly

Unknown said...

beautiful outfit!!!i'm following you!!!

Freaky Friday

Freaky Friday FB FanPage

.sabo skirt. said...

Nice shirt! It looks great on you!


Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Frank Vinyl said...

im pretty obsessed with flannel also!!! this one is just perfect though

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails