2.18.2012

Insta-week.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketInsta photos of this past week consisting of all things I love...
Food, wine, flowers, Twilight, manicures, and inspiration courtesy of Rihanna and Kelly Osbourne.

I'm pretty obsessed with them both lately and Rihanna at the Grammy's was so bad ass I wanted every item of clothing and accessory she had on her body. I follow Kelly on Instagram which is where she posted these pics of her amazing mani (last two nail shots). She also looked stunning in this sparkly number by Tony Ward.
Went shopping at LF's 60% off sale yesterday and got some goodies, stay tuned!
follow me on Instagram @xxangdlove
Happy Saturday Eve! Harry Potter marathon time with the boy's.

xx A

1 comment:

Armelle said...

Wow you're really good at nail art !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails