5.20.2012

american woman.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
vintage tee: LF ; shorts: DIY ; boots: F21 ; shades: Urban ; bralette: Free People

Obsessed with my new DIYed American flag cut offs! I'll be posting the step by step for them later this week, I was so happy with how they turned out. Hopefully you guys love them as much as I and give it a try yourself ;) I figured they were appropriate for the upcoming holidays and everything else in between. I mean who wouldn't want a pair of flag denim?!

Have a good week all, stay tuned for the DIY!

xx A

2 comments:

Sophie (www.myveryownlookbook.com) said...

beautiful shorts! great diy
xoxo

Izzy said...

love the shorts! I can't believe you did them yourself, they look amazing! :)

metallicpaws.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails