12.05.2011

chunky.

sweater: LF ; denim: f21 ; boots and socks: urban ; necklace: nasty gal ; bag: Rebecca Minkoff via gilt groupe

Love this chunky sweater, got it at the LF sale last fall, it has finally started to get a little cooler at night so I can actually wear it. I feel as though I will be wearing these snake boots with everything, which makes them an even more excellent purchase. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend, mine consisted of laziness, beer and Christmas decorations...all in all it was pretty good ;)

xx A

3 comments:

Cazals Clélia said...

Amazing blog and style <3 <3If you like my fanpage you can win an O.P.I. nail lacquer, good luck ;)

WASHMACH said...

LOVE THE OUTFIT! AMAZING BLOG!
KISSES

WWW.WASHMACH.COM

.sabo skirt. said...

So pretty... We love your outfit!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails