3.06.2011

sunday's top 10.

1. Song of Style: Aimee is so inspiring, her style is so effortless and almost all the clothes she wears are from stores like H&M and F21. It goes to show that great style doesn't require thousands of dollars! check out her blog here.


2. Jeffrey Campbell: my next purchases when they are back in stock on Solestruck, Foxy Pewter Glitter and Taupe Suede Lita!!


3. Mila Kunis: I know I know, I've already posted how much I love her, but her gown at this years Oscars was to die! Best Dressed Fo Sho!


4. Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb: My absolute favorite perfume. So yummy!


5. Crochet: I'm pretty obsessed with anything crocheted right now, I have to convince myself not to buy certain things because I already own 5 things just like it. It is just so great for spring and for all the 70's inspiration that is happening right now! (tunic and shorts from free people)



6. Adele: She has the most amazing voice and her new CD is awesome! She did a cover of "Love Song" and it is my new favorite, I could listen to it over and over.


7. Boater Hats: I've been looking for the perfect one everywhere and just when I think I found it, its too big for my peanut sized head. I will not give up, I am determined to find one that will fit me! (hat from urban outfitters.)

8. Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade is my favorite of the series. I grew up watching these movies with my Grandparents and have loved them ever since! I refuse to watch the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull because I'm afraid it will ruin the way I feel about the movies, ha.


9. The Capital Grille: went here for Valentines Day and it was amazing to say the least. The lobster mac-n-cheese will blow your mind! If you have a restaurant near you I highly recommend it. Just looking at the picture makes my mouth water haha!


10. LF: their only sale of the season is going on now and i have scooped up some goodies! i def plan on going back for round two before it ends!


enjoy the rest of your sunday loves. i know i will ;)
xx Ang

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails