10.12.2010

check it out!

just doing the usual blog checks for the evening and one of my favs, Gemma from "Fade to Black" posted one of the many articles that her and like 7(exaggerating not really but...) of my other fav bloggers were posted in...check it out, if you havent read these chicks blogs already get on it! they have great style and ideas to get inspired by!

speaking of inspiration, during my lunch break today (while freezing my butt off in our arctic breakroom) i became obessesed with the fact that Alexander Wang has a bag called Angela! (my name incase you didnt get that) im sure im very late with this news but i have just recently became a fan of his. I need to own this!!!!


i am also in love with these flats....



flats by Valentino, $975 ; bag by Alexander Wang, $650

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails